COMMUNITY BANK STRATEGY SUCCESS STORIES
Success Story #1
Helped negotiate Definitive Agreement to sell a publicly owned bank
- Bank Profile: 300 million in assets publicly traded savings bank with seven branches.
- Instituted “IMPACT” Plan leading up to sale (The IMPACT plan = Profit IMProvement, Asset quality resolution, Cash generation and Talent acquisition).
- Strategy delivered expense reduction initiatives and a reduction in work force.
- Developed concept of Special Asset Committee to address loan quality issues.
- Action plan of branch sale initiative to generate cash and profit.
- Strategy resulting in increased corporate governance through establishing Compensation Committee at Holding Company level and a Lead Independent Director.
Resulting Sale of Bank
Strategy & Plan Led to Sale - helped negotiate definitive agreement to sell the bank at 1.85 times market closing price prior to announcement, and 1.12 times net book value per share.
Success Story #2
Increasing net income by 33%, $250M assets community bank
- Bank Profile: $250 million in assets bank with 12 offices across Midwestern state.
- Rapid Growth Strategy delivered increased bank net income by 33% in one year.
- Designed and executed The Blueprint for Bank Strategic Plan, addressing customer and employee satisfaction levels, asset growth, and financial performance.
- Help launch Mortgage Origination Division - new solutions and options focused on the home loan market built volume significantly on a bank strength area.
- Developed methods to increase bank community visibility and involvement with Rotary, Kiwanis, and other organizations.
Success Story #3
SUCCESS STRATEGIES & CONSULTING FOR SEVERAL REGIONAL COMMUNITY BANKS
- Established a valuable management team of former CEOs and CFOs.
- Instituted two-pronged superior value enhancement program for banks, from capital investment to operational improvements.
- Developed comprehensive service offering, including: Raising capital, Bank operational enhancements, Buy-side or sell-side M&A, Asset sales & acquisitions, Corporate governance enhancements