CBIC Management Team
Nationally recognized creative leader as CEO and Managing Partner of three ad agencies specializing in bank marketing.
- As Managing Partner of Creative Storm marketing for the past 10 years, Dektas created and implemented targeted marketing programs for new name-change branding for a community bank of $300M assets, targeted zone media programs for a regional bank of $650M assets , as well as effective marketing programs for banks in several cities.
- As President of LSY/Dektas, Dektas led the team creating and placing targeted media for several financial clients and developed expansion marketing plans for clients to add new branch offices.
- As President & CEO of $50 million, Dektas & Eger Inc. marketing firm, Dektas designed and implemented bank and financial targeted advertising campaigns for the launch of products and expansion of several banks throughout the midwest.
John (Jack) Kuntz
High impact proven leader as CEO of a bank technology company and two Community Banks.
- As President & CEO of $290 million asset, American Savings Bank, Kuntz evaluated, negotiated and implemented a conversion of core and ancillary technologies, yielding 30% reduction in costs, while increasing product offerings.
- As Chairman, President & CEO of First Franklin Corporation, Kuntz prepared the ultimate sale of the bank, through cost saving initiatives, negotiating a significant reduction in liquidated damages of early termination of the core processing contract.
- As conversion lead for two decades, Kuntz designed, trained and implemented over 200 clients to our Intrieve CORE technology. Later, as President & CEO of Intrieve, Inc., he negotiated the sale of the company yielding a 25 times return to our original shareholders.
An industry-leading media executive with a proven track record in managing and optimizing traditional TV, digital, social outlets, and print media channels
- As a Senior Executive in a national cable system, Ken has been pivotal in overseeing the management of multi-media programs valued at over $30 million and spanned across the entire country. His extensive background also encompasses national sales development and working within several Fortune 500 corporations.
- He has played a key role in developing and implementing co-promotional campaigns with banks and other business partners. Through strategic negotiation, he has managed cost savings tactics, while simultaneously maximizing the impact of advertising and marketing efforts.
- Ken has orchestrated teams of C-Level community bank executives to streamline market growth processes and drive projects to success on multiple fronts. This experience underscores his ability to not only navigate complex business environments but also foster cooperation among diverse stakeholders to achieve common objectives.
CBIC COLLABORATIVE TEAM OF EXECUTIVE CONSULTANTS IN MARKETS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
- Experienced team of Community Bank CEOs and management
- Hands-on, knowledgable CORE Processor management
- Financial strategists with bank and other financial perspectives
Easy to Start. Proven Success!